Please read on! Even if you don't like papaya, perceive it rather as stinky cheese or don't want to eat tropical fruits.
This fruit is extremely versatile, it can be the key to healing in many cases and is a true fountain of youth for our skin and our gastrointestinal system.
Don't you think it would make sense for you to also benefit from the healing powers of this fruit?
What papayas contain
• Over 500 digestive enzymes, amino acids und anti-viral phytochemicals
• Coenzymes which make the environment in the digestive tract more alkaline
• Many vitamins and minerals
• Carotenoids which reduce wrinkles and tighten the skin
What effects papayas have
• Very healing for stomach or intestinal disorders. They help with colitis, Crohn's disease, irritable bowel syndrome, ulcers, diverticulitis, abdominal cramps, gastritis, liver disease and pancreatitis.
• They are also helpful for ALS, autoimmune diseases, diabetes, Lyme disease, depression and many other deseases.
• They kill harmful bacteria like H. pylori, C. difficile, E. coli etc.
• They kill parasites and also worms.
• They are the ideal healing food in case of small intestine colonisation. Their digestive properties are unique and are ideal for intestinal sluggishness.
• Their digestive enzymes restore the intestinal walls, allow inflammation to subside, prevent the formation of scar tissue and support the pancreas.
• They make the skin look much younger and can even cure eczema, psoriasis and acne.
• In mixed form, they are ideal for getting used to eating again after fasting, anorexia or severe illness, because they are high in calories, nutritious and easy to digest.
If you do not like papaya you could mix it into a fruit smoothie with other fruits. That way you won't notice the taste.
My kids and I love papaya with lots of fresh lime juice, maple syrup and very little gluten free soft little oats.
Eating a few seeds a week will get rid of any parasites. By the way, we humans come into contact with parasites more often than we think.
Avoid papayas from Hawaii as they may be genetically modified.
To restore intestinal health a smoothie of papaya and fresh celery juice is an ideal choice.
Of course you can only experience all the benefits of this fantastic fruit if you eat enough of on a regular basis.
Arguments for consuming papaya even in northern latitudes
• The previous points with regards to health are already convincing in themselves. But there are considerations that also invalidate arguments against the consumption of papaya in northern regions.
• Critics say that it is ecologically unacceptable to consume fruit from far-flung regions of the world. But then we would also have to stop buying chocolate, coffee, vanilla, pepper, black and green tea etc. as well as furniture from Ikea? Shouldn't we? At least we can pay attention that these fruits are organically grown and fairly traded.
• Critics say that these fruits are not seasonal. But where these fruits grow, they are picked in the season. If we stick to organic fruits, they are much less likely to be sprayed and/or treated with chemicals for transport.
• Critics say that these fruits are not good for us because culturally we are not used to them. Well, then we should also have trouble getting used to chocolate, coffee, oranges, lemons, bananas, persimmons etc. And already forgotten? We should then also recall where the potato came from! When was it brought to Europe? By the way, our ancestors also migrated from all over the world. In other words, we are all genetically descending from so many different cultures that this argument is unlikely to be very valid.
• I refuted the criticism that a high consumption of fruit is harmful in the newsletter/blog "Solutions Part II" and also pointed out how important the consumption of fruit is.
• Is it not a sensible argument to use the healing power of fruits and thus be able to drastically reduce the use of synthetic drugs? Personally I got rid of every cold, flu and also covid in the last few years very quickly within just 2-4 days using only natural methods.